Electric Centrifugal Vertical Multistage Pump
Centrifugal Water Vertical Multistage Pump
KMP 、KMPA series of High-quality Multi stage Centrifugal Pump is a kind of non self-priming vertical centrifugal pump, which adopts standard motor and assembly mechanical seal. It has so many advantages, such as small volume, light weight, low noise, easy maintenance and nice appearance etc. KPMP、KPMPA series are widely used in daily life, industry, agriculture, water treatment system and so on.
· Vertical and compact structure, the inlet and outlet flanges are located at the same central line, small ares occupation and
· Assembly mechanical seal. making installation and maintenance safer and more convenient.and guaranteeing the reliability of the
· Wet parts are made of stainless steel, which will not contaminate medium and possess lengthy service life and elegant
· Electric motor shaft directly and accurately connects with pump shaft through coupling.
· Low noise and less vibration.
· Standardized design and outstanding universality.
Water pump factory video:
What is vertical multi-stage pump?
With a single ascending high pressure centrifugal pump is more economic method in the same pump shell of a common shaft contains multiple impeller. The supply and service range of all such pumps is generally called vertical multistage centrifugal pumps.
What is a multistage pump?
Multistage pump is defined as the fluid flows through several tandem pump impeller. Axial thrust balance through back-to-back level is arranged in pairs or groups to enhance.
What's the difference between a single pump and multistage pump?
Multistage pump refers to two or more than two impeller pump, top lift can be more than 120 meters; Multistage pump must be matched in the single-stage pump lift two levels of motor shell, by increasing the number of impeller and equipped with multistage motor, it can improve the service life of the pump, reduce noise.
- Water Analyzers
- Flow Level Pressure Meter
- Dosing pump
- Water Pump
- Diaphragm pump
- Dosing System
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Other Pumps